At AdaptHealth Patient Care Solutions, we understand the urological products we supply are important to patients’ quality of life. Our urological program can be described in three words – Products, Service and Support. Healthcare professionals, patients and insurance payers can have peace of mind knowing patients are able to receive urological supplies they need. AHPCS ships urological supplies directly to patients and bills the patients’ insurance on their behalf.
Our urological program can be used by:
- Home health agencies
- Long term care facilities
- Adult and pediatric spina bifida clinics
- Spinal cord injury or spinal cord injury centers
- Specialty physician practices such as urologists
- Health systems
- Case managers
We are able to provide urological supplies for patients with chronic or acute medical conditions such as
- Spinal cord injury
- Spina bifida
- Multiple sclerosis
- Urinary retention
- Urinary incontinence
- Neurogenic bladder
AHPCS offers an extensive inventory of urological supplies representing the industry’s leading manufacturers such as Bard Medical, Covidien, Coloplast, Cure Medical, Hollister and Teleflex/Rusch. AdaptHealth Brands’ private label options are available. We offer incontinence supplies to help support continuity of care. Brand requests are typically honored if products are stocked by AdaptHealth. We ship urological supplies directly to patients’ homes or alternate care sites across the United States.
We also provide these services to our customers:
- Initial patient orders are shipped for delivery next business day and patients who reorder typically receive products within one to two business days.1 There is no charge for standard shipping.
- Representatives are available to take orders and answer questions about products.
- We are a contracted supplier with hundreds of managed care payers and are a participating provider with Medicare and many Medicaid plans.
- Insurance specialists verify benefits for products and quantities of reimbursable supplies the patients’ insurance will cover.
- A variety of ordering options (phone, fax and electronic) are available.
1 As a result of regulatory changes effective July 1, 2013, AdaptHealth Patient Care Solutions is not able to provide diabetic care supplies to patients using Medicare Part B benefits.
2 Shipping is contingent upon receiving product authorization from the insurance payer if required and a physician’s order if required by state law for the product and does not apply to incontinence products and breast pumps.