At AdaptHealth Patient Care Solutions, we focus on providing patients the medical supplies you need. We ship supplies directly to you and bill your insurance on your behalf.
More Insurance Plans Accepted
With changing healthcare policies, processing insurance orders can be challenging. Our experience gives us the ability to navigate a complex healthcare system.
- PCS is a contracted supplier with hundreds of managed care payers.
- PCS is a participating provider with Medicare and many Medicaid plans.
More Products to Meet More Patient Needs
We understand the products we supply are important to your quality of life. That’s why we offer products from a wide range of manufacturers in these categories:
- Wound Care
- Breast Pumps
- Diabetic Care 1
Brand requests are typically honored if products are stocked by PCS.
Exceptional Service for Patients
- Initial patient orders are shipped for delivery next business day and patients who reorder typically receive products within one to two business days.1 There is no charge for standard shipping.
- Product specialists are available to take orders and answer questions about products.
- We are a contracted supplier with hundreds of managed care payers and are a participating provider with Medicare and many Medicaid plans.
- Insurance specialists verify benefits for products and quantities of reimbursable supplies the patients’ insurance will cover.
- A variety of ordering options (phone, fax and electronic) are available.
More Clinical Support Helps Deliver More Effective Care
In keeping with a commitment to patient care, healthcare providers have access to our wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) nurses. These knowledgeable clinicians are able to:
- Provide specialized support regarding product choices and insurance coverage guidelines.
- Assist healthcare professionals with their patients’ resupply plans.
- With healthcare provider’s consent, answer patients’ questions regarding product use.
1 As a result of regulatory changes effective July 1, 2013, AdaptHealth Patient Care Solutions Inc. is not able to provide diabetic care supplies to patients using Medicare Part B benefits.
Shipping is contingent upon receiving product authorization from the insurance payer if required and a physician’s order if required by state law for the product and does not apply to incontinence products and breast pumps.