The healthcare industry is changing, and you need an experienced supplier to help you navigate a complex system. Learn why more facilities are moving to AdaptHealth Patient Care Solutions (AHPCS) for their non-skilled Medicare Part B and managed care residents’ medical supply needs.
- Wide breadth of products from leading manufacturers in the following categories to support formulary needs: wound care, urological, ostomy and tracheostomy
- Brand requests are typically honored when stocked by AHPCS
- Resident-specific packaging shipped in bulk to facilities
- Dedicated service model takes orders, verifies insurance benefits and handles medical documentation
- Clinical support from our wound, ostomy and continence care (WOC) nurses available to answer questions about insurance guidelines, products and residents’ specific resupply plans
- Nationwide network of AdaptHealth distribution centers
- Accredited, enrolled provider with Medicare, and contracted with hundreds of managed care payers nationally
- Post-discharge solution supporting patient continuity of care
- Product Catalog
Long Term Care Facilities achieve cost efficiencies when AHPCS provides medical supplies directly to non-skilled Medicare Part B and managed care residents.
Learn how to make the switch
Call 855.402.6PCS (6727)