Am I eligible to use Express Reorder?
All current AdaptHealth customers are eligible to use Express Reorder, with the exception of customers ordering wound care or CPAP/BIPAP products. You can also review the questions below to make sure Express Reorder is the right fit for you. If you answer “YES” to any of the questions, please call Customer Service at 855-404-6727 to place your reorder instead of using Express Reorder.
- Has your Contact Information, Home Address, Ordering Physician, or Primary Insurance changed since your last order?
- Contact Information: Your contact information (name, phone number, email address, etc.) is very important in case we need to communicate with you about a problem with your reorder.
- Home Address: Having the right home address in our system ensures we will send your order to the correct location.
- Ordering physician: It is essential we have your current Ordering Physician’s information in our system in case the Detailed Written Order from your previous physician needs to be updated.
- Primary Insurance: We must have your current Primary Insurance information to bill the proper insurance carrier.
- Do you need to order an item you’ve never ordered before, or an item that you haven’t cleared with your ordering physician? Please contact Customer Service at 855-404-6727. Customer Service must check to ensure your insurance covers the new item, and contact your doctor to add the item to your Detailed Written Order before it will be available for purchase on Express Reorder.
- Do you need to order different quantities of an item you have ordered before? Please contact Customer Service at 855-404-6727. Customer Service must check to see if the change in quantity will affect insurance coverage on that item.
- Do you need to order an item that you haven’t ordered in a long time? Please contact Customer Service at 855-404-6727. Customer Service will need to ensure your insurance still covers that item, and contact your doctor to add the item back to your Detailed Written Order before it will be available for purchase on Express Reorder.
Verify Who You Are Page
Why do I need to provide my patient id, last name, date of birth, AND phone number every time I need to place a reorder? Can’t I just enter my patient ID for verification?
Requiring several different forms of identification ensures AdaptHealth is being as vigilant as possible to protect your personal health information (PHI). Consider the verification similar to entering an ID and password each time you sign in to a web site account.
Express Reorder is asking for my Patient ID. I don’t know what that is or where to find it.
The Patient ID is your personal identifier in AdaptHealth Patient Care Solution’s system. It can be found on your packing slip in the top middle section, or in the top right of the first page of your AdaptHealth invoice. Samples of a packing list and invoice are below.
If you do not have a packing list or invoice, you can also choose the “Patient ID” option on our Chat feature to have a specialist look up your Patient ID. Chat is available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
All of my information is correct to verify with Express Reorder, but I’m still getting an error that says the system doesn’t recognize me! What do I do?
Please contact Customer Service at 855-404-6727 to check your patient information.
I was able to verify my information with Express Reorder, but now it is telling me that I have no items to reorder. I know it is time for me to place a reorder.
Please contact Customer Service at 855-404-6727 to confirm you are eligible to place a reorder. In most cases, Express Reorder is set to allow a reorder 10 days prior to your reorder date, to allow time for the items to ship to you.
Item List page
On the screen where I am supposed to order the items I need, I can’t add any new items. Why?
When a new item needs to be added to your reorder, Customer Service must verify insurance coverage on the item and contact your doctor to add the item to your Detailed Written Order. Please contact Customer Service at 855-404-6727 to place your reorder in this case, and the new item will be available for you in Express Reorder on your next reorder date.
I wanted to update the quantity of an item, but Express Reorder isn’t letting me – it looks like I can only order the same amount that I’ve ordered before. Why?
Customer Service must check to see if the change in quantity will affect insurance coverage on that item. Please contact Customer Service at 855-404-6727 to place your reorder in this case, and the new quantity will be available for you in Express Reorder on your next reorder date.
Why do I need to provide the quantity remaining on all the items I am ordering? I’m not even sure what “quantity remaining” means?
When we ask for the “Quantity” or “Days” Remaining, we want you to estimate how much product you have left before you run out. Many insurances require this information, so we do need it from you when an order is placed.
Example 1: If you have 5 alcohol prep pads left in the box you ordered, type the number “5” in the text box.
Example 2: If your bottle of Adhesive Powder lasts 30 days, and the bottle is half gone, you estimate you will run out of powder in 15 days. Type the number “15” in the text box.
I live in 2 homes at different times of the year. Can I periodically change the address my Express Reorder order is sent to?
If you need to change the address your Express Reorder order is sent to, please contact Customer Service at 855-404-6727.
Can I request rush shipping in Express Reorder?
Currently, a rush order can only be requested by calling Customer Service at 855-404-6727.
I noticed I do not receive an emailed order confirmation from Express Reorder once my order is placed. How do I know the order has gone through?
Once you place your order, Express Reorder automatically sends the order to our system and provides you with an order number on the confirmation page. Once you receive that order number, the order IS in our system, ready to start processing. Consider that page as your order confirmation, and save the order number for your reference in case you need to contact Customer Service regarding the order.