Our breast pump program offers breast pumps representing the industry’s leading manufacturers. We ship breast pumps or breast pump accessories directly to patients’ homes across the United States. Our breast pump selection includes double electric breast pumps and manual breast pumps.
Our Breast Pump Program
Our Breast Pump Program
- Ameda Finesse Breast Pump with Tote
- Ameda Finesse Breast Pump without Tote
- Ameda Mya
- Evenflo Advanced Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® SignaturePro Double Electric Breast Pump
- Lansinoh® SmartpumpTM
- Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump Starter Set
- Spectra S2 Breastpump – Upgrade Fee Applies
- Spectra S1 Breastpump – Upgrade Fee Applies
- Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump Tote or Backpack – Upgrade Fee Applies
- Medela Freestyle Breastpump – Upgrade Fee Applies
Please note, a prescription is required before breast pump can be shipped.
At AdaptHealth Patient Care Solutions, we understand the breast pumps we supply are important to patients’ quality of life. Healthcare professionals, patients and insurance payers can have peace of mind knowing patients are able to receive breast pumps and breast pump accessories they need. AHPCS ships the supplies directly to patients and bills the patients’ insurance. Insurance coverage varies by payer.
Our breast pump program can be used by:
- Health systems
- Hospital discharge planners
- Case managers
- Breastfeeding centers
- Lactation Consultants
By offering a comprehensive breast pump program, AHPCS also offers upgrades that may not be covered by insurance. Upgrade breast pumps incorporate more features than insurance companies typically deem medically necessary.
More Product Offerings
AHPCS also offers wound care products, diabetic care products and compression stockings to support the continuity of care of pregnant women and women who have recently given birth.
Exceptional Service for Healthcare Professionals and Patients
Our representatives are available to:
- Explain our breast pump product selection.
- Help understand insurance benefit coverage information for breast pumps.
- Collect the prescription and bill the insurance carrier on the patient’s behalf for a breast pump. 1
- Arrange for the delivery of the breast pump to the patient’s home.2 There is no charge for standard shipping.
Please call AHPCS at 844.PCS.MOMS (844.727.6667) to speak to a Breast Pump Specialist about our product offering and your insurance coverage. Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Eastern Time.
The Affordable Care Act
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Health Resources and Services Administration’s website, the Affordable Care Act expands coverage for women’s health to preventative services, as well as “breastfeeding support, supplies and counseling in conjunction with each birth.” 3
1 Contingent upon the requested product being a covered benefit under the patient’s insurance plan. Brand and model eligibility may vary by health insurance plan. Our representatives can help you understand your insurance benefits for breast pumps
2 Shipping is contingent upon receiving product authorization from the insurance payer.
3 Content Source: American Academy of Pediatrics, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services